Monday 31 August 2015

My House of Prints



Based in South West London these absolutely stunning artwork is created by My House of Print in their home studio.

This company offers beautiful personalised prints with thoughtful and creative hand crafted features. This new company is providing top quality service with a personal touch.


These amazing prints can be purchased through their website www.myhouseofprint.com and here is a small taste of what they offer....and they are STUNNING!!!


Personalised New Home Print



I would absolutely love to have the gorgeous print to welcome me to my new house next year and to mark the occasion. This personalised gift is £32 and marks a memory forever. A great gift for family and friends - hint hint to mine LOL!! 


Box Frame Animal Prints



I think that these prints are just stunning and would make a child’s bedroom or nursery so stylish!! These prints come in a Zebra, Elephant, Tiger or Giraffe (along with their party hats) for £34. And at the moment there a special offer for 3 prints for £99 – which is especially great because it is so hard to just pick one print because they are all stunning. This is a gift that your child or family member will cherish for life.

Ps. I don’t have a baby, but I would still put these in my house as I think they are amazing pieces of funky artwork!! Not just for kids! 






Make sure you look out for My House of Prints on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram to see more shots of their amazing work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment