Sunday 23 August 2015

Chic & Cheerful Review: Olivia Rose Ireland


If you follow my Facebook page or Instagram you may have seen last weekend that I received two absolutely gorgeous candles by a new brand called ‘Olivia Rose Ireland’.

These handmade candles smell amazing, I got ‘Midsummer’s Night’ and ‘Blackberry Sage’ – I can’t decide which one I love more, the warm musk of Midsummer’s Night or the sweetness of Blackberry Sage.  They are handmade in Ireland with all natural products.



I met Eddie the creator of Olivia Rose Ireland last weekend and he told me all about the background story of how the brand came about. Basically he was sent on a shopping trip by his wife to pick up a candle in town and when he found the candle seen that it was €30 he called her to ask if this was a mistake which he was told it was not. He decided to he wasn’t spending that kind of money on a candle, he would make his own!! And thankfully he did as they are really special!!  

There is a range of sizes available at very reasonable prices. The sizes are:
4.5oz (30-35 hours burning) €8
5.5oz (35-40 hours burning) €10
7oz (45-48 hours burning) €12

They have great burning on them and the scent travels so well throughout the house – I can smell it from the second I walk in the front door. Even unlit the candles give away a beautiful subtle scent.



Fragrances Available:
-          Pink Sugar
-          White Tea & Ginger
-          Midsummer’s Night
-          Vanilla Spice
-          Baby Cuddles
-          Blackberry Sage
-          Sea Breeze
-          Ylang Ylang
-          Strawberries & Cream

Something to please everyone!


 If you are interested in picking up a candle of your own you can purchase through Olivia Rose’s Facebook page, Top to Toe on Aughrim Street in Dublin 7, Allied Home Interiors in Finglas in Dublin 11 and Olivia Rose will also have a stall in Red Stables Market in St. Anne’s Park in Dublin 3 soon so keep an eye out on their Facebook page for more details.

I couldn’t recommend these more, they are my absolute favourite candles at the moment and I cannot wait to try out their new scent ‘Coconut & Lime’ when it is released. 

No comments:

Post a Comment