Saturday 16 January 2016

Snapchat Happy



One of my New Year’s resolutions for my blog for this year was to bite the bullet and join in on the Snapchat craze - and I know I am very late to the game! 




I was apprehensive to begin with as I really didn’t think anyone would be interested in seeing daily snaps of my boring life! But I get out and about a little so I thought I would just go for it! 



Now as you might guess from my blogs, my snaps are also not that exciting but I do go out for meals (a lot), I go shopping (a lot) and sometimes I get to doll myself up and go on a night out - I thought it might be a bit of fun to snap a little of my life. 


Meals Out: 





Home Decor & Shopping:



Sometimes...just sometimes its not just homeware :) 











I am really enjoying Snapchat and I would love a few new followers, and of course to follow a few more people so please feel free to add me! 

Happy Snapping!!
Amy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment