Saturday 21 November 2015

My Christmas Wish List


I recently started my Christmas shopping but I couldn’t help but find a few little treats which I would love for myself, so if my very own Santa Claus is reading this – then take this as a massive hint!!


Avoca
www.avoca.com

On a recent trip to Avoca in Malahide Castle I found a few little treasures which I could have run away with - they are to die for!!

Firstly, I found this fabulous vintage style telephone which is €94.95 and this is at the top of the wish list. I am obsessed with copper at the moment and I think that this would look amazing in my house (when it is eventually built).



I then came across this stunning Voluspa 6 pack candle set for €79.95. I had never heard of this candle brand before, but I am already in love. They smell absolutely amazing and the pretty glass packaging could be used again for storage – they would be perfect for storing make up brushes or even some stationary.



As a little stocking filler I love these Nordal letter cups which are €11.95. A perfect personalised gift.



Finally, I seen this beautiful Brass Jewellery Stand which is a bargain at €19.95 as it looks so much more expensive, I think that it is so pretty and would look gorgeous on a dressing table.



The Moss Cottage, Dundrum Village.
www.moss.ie

The Moss Cottage my favourite shop of treats and hidden treasure has some beautiful pieces which would make lovely Christmas gifts.

For the crafter or wannabe crafter I think that this is the perfect gift – this Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Starter Kit. It comes in a presentation box with a paint brush, two sample chalk paints and a sample clear and dark wax – at the bargain price of €50!!



Adding to my copper/gold obsession (I actually have this already) is this pretty Gold Wire Candle Holder for €12.95.



Hippenings
www.hippenings.com

I have yet to treat myself with something from Hippenings, but I have greatly admired and wished for all the pretty things online since Laura Cunningham’s website first went live. I particularly love their agenda’s both the Ban.do and Kate Spade.

If you are looking for something fun, there is the greatly sought after Ban.do Florabunda Agenda for €27.50. It is sold out at the moment but if you keep an eye out on the website you could be lucky and it may come back in time for Christmas.




For something a little more classic there is the ever so stylish Kate Spade New York Large Agenda Stripe for €46. I think the monochrome stripe and polka dots with gold detailing is so stylish, right up my street!



So there you go, a few little bits that might give you some inspiration for you list to Santa this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment